Friday, April 20, 2012

Tween fashion

Today's outfit is brought to you by the tween, and I am BUMMED I didn't take a picture of it. I'll do my best to paint the picture ...

He is at soccer camp today (we're on spring break). It was raining HARD when we left the house this morning.

He came out of his room wearing his orange nylon shorts, that are not of the athletic variety. They are more like a hiking short and I hate them. They are orange, did I mention that? And he's going to play soccer for three hours in them.

He was also wearing his blue and red zip up Adidas nylon soccer jacket over a white under armour shirt. White socks, guards & cleats.

So far we are wearing orange, navy blue, and red. And white.

To keep himself warm in this rainy weather, he topped it off with his purple, fur-lined, Husky hat with the ear flaps. Sort of like this, only purple with a big UW logo on the front.


Seriously, best outfit I've seen in a while. I'll try and take a photo when I pick him up, but by then the hat will be drenched and probably tucked into his soccer bag (or left on the field).

No comments: