Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nice words from the teenager

It's time to take down the teenagers Mother's Day message on my bedroom wall.


I do it with mixed feelings, but it needs to be done. But I don't want to forget it, because it warms my heart, so I am going to memorialize it here on the blog.


The message on the wall:

THIS MOTHERS DAY

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for everything.

Thank you so much. Thank you for accepting us and thank you for being there.

You've done so much for this family: keeping it together, chasing after the toddler, cleaning up lipstick and nail polish stains, listening to my rants and dealing with my solitude. And all without requiring gratitude.

Today, I hope, can be a day where we show you that gratitude that we oftentimes do not; show just how much you matter!

I hope you have a fantastic day.

Love, *the teenager*

No comments: