Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A glimpse into my morning

I could hear water running in the bathroom sink this morning. When I went to check, the toddler had filled the sink up with hand soap and water and was giving one of her (plastic, thankfully) baby dolls a bath. Messy, but cute.

I went back to my laptop to get some work done and a bit later she came out to me, dripping wet. She had decided to stick her head under the faucet and wash her own hair. With the hand soap. She used a dish towel to dry off.

Surprisingly, the bathroom wasn't a total, waterlogged disaster. I am, however, going to need to buy some new hand soap.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Lucky!!!!!! It seems like lately my daughter can manage to take one cup full of water and make the bathroom look like she took a shower with the curtain wide open.

We also go through a lot of hand soap. A whole lot :)

bec said...

Glad to know I'm not alone on the handsoap from Costco thing. :)