Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mama Kat inspiring me

A couple weeks ago I went to Bloggy Boot Camp (I wrote a couple posts about it here and here). One of the local mom bloggers that was there to speak, Mama Kat, was featured on Evening Magazine recently. Here is her segment, it's a great way to show you all why I do what I do. There are clips from the conference towards the end too.


 
Kat inspires me to keep blogging - she makes me laugh. She posts weekly writing prompts, which I love. But recently, in a blog she wrote about the benefits of blogging, she wrote this:
"Best Mom Ever! How many of us have mothers who documented the things we did or said on a nearly daily basis? How many of us had moms who had the camera ready at all times to capture every special moment we shared together? Not many. But our kids will. Blogging has made it possible for us to create the ultimate baby book for our kids. What better gift could they ask for from their mothers? You know…besides a car."
And this, I need to remind myself, THIS is why I blog.

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Wow, did I say that?? :)

Thanks Bec! This was so nice of you!!