Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wordless (ish) Wednesday

I have seen a lot of posts today titled Wordless Wednesday - where bloggers take this day to tell a story in pictures, or a variation of this idea. This seems like a great plan today, as I have have been out of bed since 3:30 am (after being awakened by the toddler for the third time). My plan to nap with her this afternoon was foiled when she decided she didn't actually NEED to nap. Needless to say, its been a long long day. I haven't even showered, though I'm pretty sure I brushed my teeth. I think.

In honor of Wordless Wednesday, but mostly because I can't really think of anything nice to say right now, here is my story within pictures of the toddler and the hubs trip to the ocean last week.

1 comment:

Felicia Fibro said...

Aww, I love how her pink coat makes her "pop" from the cloudy day beach colors. I hope you were able to get some more sleep last night!